[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] House cleaning

sonshines59 sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 15:29:25 UTC 2021

Hi, Kishia,

There are those people who don't believe blind people capable, yet also people who don't see blindness as an obstacle to success, whether they are family or friends, or employers.

My family expected me to do chores, and started training me as a young child, but I also know of families who have not done this with their blind children, so you're not alone.

The thing that is great about you is that you try, and that it is okay to make mistakes or miss spots, or whatever. Learn from those misses to perfect your skills. In other words, you can think, gee, if I made this mistake, how can I avoid it next time? Use mistakes to your advantage.

Sometimes it's a matter of repetition to get good at something through mistakes and repetition. Nothing wrong with mistakes when you are learning from them.

All of us have had some point in life where we try something for the first time and make mistakes.

Please be encouraged and keep at anything you want to tackle and make it succesful.

To your success.

Juey

judy
"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."
Sent From The HIMS U2 Mini