[BlindTlk] House cleaning

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 22 17:41:19 UTC 2021

I use a combination of bare feet, one of those fiber dust mops, and a quiet environment to listen for things after I have cleaned. Now the dust mop may do a little cleaning as well, but when I actually look for the results of my cleaning, I use the dust mop more like a cane with a long arc left to right and a slow progression forward and back. Again, I do not regard a sighted person seeing something that I have missed as a failure but a learning opportunity. Yes, there is some ego in their that can easily get bruised, but when I'm doing the best I can, I'm not interested in apologizing or in self putdowns. I will keep trying, keep learning, keep improving!