[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] House cleaning

sonshines59 sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 05:39:33 UTC 2021

Hello,

Other hints: Aim for crumb-free, scum-free, dust-free, and hair-free if you have pets.

Another thing you and I can't see, once you clean glass, keep touch to a minimum. Sometimes I'll run my hand quickly and lightly over the glass surface to make sure all moisture from the cleaner has been absored by my cleaning towel, then go over the just-touched surface again quickly with a dry towel to hopefully remove any handprint I might have just left. Only takes a few semonds, and took longer to write about than to actually do hahaha.

judy
"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."
Sent From The HIMS U2 Mini