[BlindTlk] welcome to Blind Android Users Podcast Episode 33.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 09:38:03 UTC 2021

Hello and welcome to episode 33 of blind android users Podcast.
To listen to this episode, please visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com
for short segments, please visit this Youtube playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqrEyA0_vCLT91LHqHZBN582
we have rebuilt blindandroidusers.com website from scratch with the
help of Doug Camren.
If you want work to be done on your WordPress website or want to build
your own website and need help, please visit.
https://arcaccessibility.info/home/website-development/
in this week’s episode,
Extra content.
how to pare your android phone to the pc using 'your phone' app on
windows 10 or windows 11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Brg2H3ND1A&t=22s
1.	a detailed demo of Legere Scanner, formerly known as VoiceDream Scanner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKBJnjuA4jg&t=34s
2.	TicWatch E3 Review by Doug Camren.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RttEuLUFV8
3.	a detailed demo of Eye D OCR app
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRc5P4NJJi8
4.	demo of Envision AI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g9pMpN-_qY
5.	demo of Sullivan Plus OCR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tObU3B2qXs
discussed in this episode.
We talk about the newly launched one plus nord 2 5g and POKO F3 GT.
We then discuss must have apps for all who use social networks
For our spotlight section we have a chat with the developer of Audible
vision app which looks very promising and is in beta.
For our app of the week section, we have demo of HalloApp app which is
a just launched social network app by former WhatsApp employees.
this app claims of no adds and is very privacy oriented.
For the tip of the week, we show you how to copy paste text with talkback.
Thanks for listening.