[BlindTlk] Ed Meskys

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Tue Jul 27 12:56:55 UTC 2021

Good morning. I am saddened to hear of the passing of Ed Meskys of New Hampshire Some of you may remember late night discussions in his room at the convention where we talked about science fiction, fantasy, and other things. He at one time, published a newsletter in the genre. I remember him as warm, friendly, and one of the people I always looked forward to seeing at the convention. I wasn't always able to attend his gatherings, as they frequently took place following the banquet. When I did, the discussion was always active and stimulating.
My best to Sandy who was always supportive, fun, and friendly. Good bye, old friend. Our movement is the poorer for your passing.

*** Click the link below to receive weekly emails from WCBVI Outreach regarding upcoming events, programs, and other important information for Wisconsin Stakeholders.
Link to WCBVI Outreach Email List<https://k12.us19.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=611a98117a17a5361d0132972&id=7bf2995327>
**The WCBVI remains closed at this time, however staff continue to work remotely.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Dave Hyde, Professional Development Coordinator and
Parent Liaison
Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1700 W. State Street
Janesville, WI  53546
608-758-6152
David.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us<mailto:David.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us>