[BlindTlk] welcome to Blind android users podcast episode 27.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 04:29:19 UTC 2021

hi all.
in this episode we first comment on the newly launch oneplus nord ce
and oneplus tv.
we also comment on the security bugs found in some of the stock
samsung apps including samsung nocks.
then we demo some of the tts engines available and some that are
removed from the playstore but are free for use if you had downloaded
it when they were there.
we have 5th episode of CSR in which we explore the user center.
then Edword demos Wetherspoon which is a pub app that will help our UK
listeners, the demo of the app was recorded in a pub.
we have my android journey segment in which Alina Heiberger tells us
how she got started with android.
to listen to this and all previous episodes, visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com
if you want short segments of this episode, visit.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqrhSbE6X2FuWV8q3dbJcQuO
for info on how to contact us, join our mailing list, Telegram group,
club on club house, please read the shownotes.