[BlindTlk] Lyrics (was My First Post. Looking for Song Lyrics)

Pamela Dominguez pammygirl99 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 21:27:32 UTC 2021

Wow!  I forgot about that song!  Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lloyd Rasmussen via BlindTlk
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 4:27 PM
To: 'Blind Talk Mailing List'
Cc: Lloyd Rasmussen
Subject: [BlindTlk] Lyrics (was My First Post. Looking for Song Lyrics)

This song was written during the 1970s, and it still applies to some agency
people, but fortunately, not as many as it used to.
Words were reproduced in a couple of braille songbooks that the NFB
published during the 1980s and 1990. But I don't think that a braille or
print version can be easily found anymore.
I was part of the Cane Raisers, otherwise known as the Sligo Creek Digital
Communications Consortium, which recorded the "NFB Songs, Old and New"
collection in 1997. You can find all of those recordings on the NFB website.
I am the one who does the pig snorting sounds.