[BlindTlk] Reminder about the NAGDU Resolutions Q&A later tonight, June 23, 2021

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Wed Jun 23 19:13:12 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, please share this wherever appropriate.

This is a reminder email about the Resolutions Q&A meeting that the
National Association of Guide Dog Users, NAGDU, is hosting tonight, June
23, 2021.

As many people are aware by now, NAGDU has submitted three resolutions
for consideration at this year's NFB National Convention. We would like
to invite as many people as possible to come join us for an informal Q&A
session where we will discuss these resolutions and answer questions
about them.

The resolutions Q&A session will take place tonight, Wednesday, June 23,
2021 at 8 PM Eastern. This calculates to 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain,
and 5 PM pacific.

Everyone is highly encouraged to attend even if they are not guide dog
users because the resolutions will need to be voted on if they are
passed by the resolutions committee. For those who are not able to come
to this Q&A, another discussion about them will take place once more
during the NAGDU annual seminar during the NFB national convention. If
you have not already done so, we highly encourage you to register for
both events that NAGDU is hosting. The NAGDU annual seminar will take
place on Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 1-4 PM Eastern and the NAGDU annual
business meeting will take place on Thursday, July 8, 2021, 3-5 PM
Eastern. Information about the NAGDU events can be found at
www.nagdu.org/convention.

To join NAGDU tonight for the Resolutions Q&A, please use the following
Zoom information.

Zoom meeting ID: 854 5065 1290
Join link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85450651290
One tap mobile: +13462487799,,85450651290#

Conference Call Information
Dial (346) 248-7799 and enter the ID, 854 5065 1290, followed by the
pound key.

We hope to see you there.

--
Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan