[BlindTlk] dealing with and helping blind/vissually impaired people

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:37:51 UTC 2021

Hello,

The booklet you are talking about was called The Encounter. It has not been available for quite some time.

The Courtesy Rules of Blindness, developed by the NFB may be of some help.

Here is a link to the test:
https://nfb.org/programs-services/meet-blind-month/courtesy-rules-blindness

Cordially,

Ellen