[BlindTlk] a Message from a Sighted Federationist was Southeastern at it Again!

Marion Gwizdala, blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 8 19:58:32 UTC 2021

Lauren,

	The first call I made after Rev. Blake contqacted me was to Raul
Gallegos, the current NAGDU president. His first reaction was "I need to
talk to Southeastern." He has Rev. Blake's contact information and has not
contacted her as of this writing. The NAGDU board was fully aware of the
incident last April which occurred during my presidency. And refused to get
involved. If they would have done something then, we would not be here
today. It seems as if the NFB does not consider guide dog consumers worthy
of their help!

Marion Gwizdala

Marion Gwizdala
(813) 626-2789