[BlindTlk] {Spam?} Re: My outburst towards Raymond Foret.

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 14:56:56 UTC 2021

Good morning, Alan and everyone,

         Precisely! I have found this to be the case myself,
that  seeking the company of and becoming educated of other histories
(all us non-normative folks in fact share a common history with
non-normativity at its center and by learning ways in which other
social deviants  have engaged in a same struggle can sort of light
the way, lending  strength and fortitude ways in which other deviant
groups have struggled in a same way we have has helped me
tremendously, that is, there is a similarity between a presence of
Ol'Whitey and that of Ol'Sighty. I have found it extremely helpful
learning of how others have figured out how to live with a presence
like say, Ol'Whitey to learn about what has and hasn't worked while
dealing with Ol'Sighty. You'll see that in fact, the presences look
pretty much the same.Our struggles mirror each other.

Carly
to practice anything, practice knowing you can do whatever you set
your complete mind to." Victor Wooten "The Music Lesson"