[BlindTlk] episode 21 of Blind Android Users Podcast is live.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Mon May 3 16:42:36 UTC 2021

hi all.
to listen to this and previous episodes, visit,
www.blindandroidusers.com
if you want short clips of this episode, visit this playlist on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqpNydjsqmoKpzc9OtSd4KAW
this is the link to our youtube channel on which you can get lots of
short videos .
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvEM-SmpwElNALldhp8hG1g/playlists
in this episode, we discuss.
android basics, all about notifications panel and quick settings panel.
we have the 3rd demo of CSR screen reader in which we access and
configure notifications settings.
we then show how to pin apps on screen which is called window pinning
on samsung phone.
then Farhan demos  a very helpful app for people following Islam, this
app is called Muslim Pro.

.

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com