[BlindTlk] How do i correctly fold a fitted sheet?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed May 5 10:43:36 UTC 2021

If I wanted to do that, I'd fold in thirds down the length of the sheet
first then fold in thirds across the width of the sheet to get all of the
elastic on the inside of the fold.  If the sheet was still a bit large
then I'd fold in half in both directions too.  I think fitted sheets and
nuclear weapons are in the same category of bad inventions, but your
mileage will vary.