[BlindTlk] How do i correctly fold a fitted sheet?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 18:55:52 UTC 2021

You got a fantastic description of how to fold if you are going to fold those awful fitted sheets. I mean awful because I hate folding them! Personally I gave up it took a tip from a friend who is cited. She folds up the pillowcases, top sheet into the fitted sheet. Then it looks more like a bunch of sheets and pillowcases that match into a sheet basket.. then she takes the opposite corners and I mean diagonal--top left sheet bottom right sheet corners and kind of packs them together. Then she takes that left over to diagonal corners and wraps one over the other so it looks like a little bag. Then she simply puts them in her linen closet in nice piles.. if you’re going to fold anything bigger than a full size sheets don’t do it alone! My husband and I put those bigger sheets together. He takes the bottom and I take the top end and we work together to fold those big queen and king type sheets.

Hope you can follow my directions OK. I’m not the best at describing stuff like this. Today is laundry day for me too so you’re on my mind. Do your best to enjoy this menial task! Remember the only dumb question is the one you didn’t ask!

Ericka Nelson