[BlindTlk] How do i correctly fold a fitted sheet?

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Thu May 6 15:09:49 UTC 2021

Hi there,
See if the following steps help."smile"

   1. *Drape the Fitted Sheet Over Your Hands*
   With the top two corners inside out and the elastic edge facing you,
   hold the fitted sheet with one hand in each of the top corners.
   2. *Fold the Fitted Sheet in Half and Tuck in the Corners*
   Fold the fitted sheet in half vertically, flipping the right corner over
   the left to create a pocket. Turn the bed sheet 180 degrees and create a
   second pocket up top. (If your folded sheet has gathered sides, tuck them
   into each other.)
   3. *Fold the Fitted Sheet in Half Again*
   Readjust your hold so there are two corners over your left hand and the
   other two over your right, with the folded seam at the bottom and the
   tucked and gathered edge facing you. Fold the sheet in half once more so
   that all four fitted corners meet, and flip the right set of corners over
   the left set.
   4. *Lay the Folded Sheet on the Bed*
   With the gathered edges facing up, fold the longer part of the curved
   edge in toward the center a few inches to create a straight edge. The sheet
   should now be a rectangle. Fold in half lengthwise, then fold into thirds.

*Have A Blessed Day!!!Mari Hunziker *
Email: marihunziker at gmail.com
Cell: 512-587-1463 <https://marihunziker.jeunesseglobal.com>
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
<https://marihunziker.jeunesseglobal.com>