[BlindTlk] cooking list

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat May 8 15:43:34 UTC 2021

cookinginthedark at groups.io, it used to be cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
and got an address change.
Aside from basic cooking techniques not used by sighted people since they
have no need technology information is sometimes available if another
listmember already knows how to use what you bought.  The national
organizations haven't got technical labs that purchase and do
accessibility reviews on cooking technology so lists like these are
probably the only places on the internet where useful information like
this will be available.  That's how I learned to use my nuwave oven, a
blind couple from Texas had been one of their earlier advertisers in 1995
on the TV and the company connected me with them.  It turns out they were
on the cookinginthedark list at the time and I had subscribed to that
earlier.