[BlindTlk] episode 22 of blind android users is now ready for you to listen.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Sun May 9 12:20:55 UTC 2021

hi all.
you can listen to episode 22 by visiting.
www.blindandroidusers.com
for short clips visit.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqotr52fdFhJDEvANBBrn9rI
we were on live accessible channel for a chat about android
accessibility and other things. to watch it, visit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGNDiFPKWt8
in our episode 22,
we take a look at webviews, google chrome browser, tor browser,
Microsoft edge browser,
then in our in focus segment, Farhan Ahmed from Pakistan unboxes his
Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra,
then in the app of the week, Warren demos sunrise local weather and radar maps.
and in our my android journey segment, David Moore tells us how he got
started with android.
if you have any questions about the podcast or want to get in touch
with the team, and want to send a recorded version of how you got
started with android or want to come live and tell it to us, please
email.
contactus at blindandroidusers.com.
join our mailing list by emailing
blindandroidusers+subscribe at groups.io
you can join our telegram group by clicking on.
https://t.me/ANATAD
to follow us on twitter, visit.
https://twitter.com/BlindDroidUsers
and our youtube channel is at.