[BlindTlk] Fwd: [NFB-NAGDU] Come to the next Guide Dog Matters this Sunday for the reading of our proposed resolutions.

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri May 14 15:19:45 UTC 2021

Please read below for an important message from the National Association
of Guide Dog Users.

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, /NAGDU/
346.439.7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/>
Join NAGDU on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow
NAGDU on Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan