[BlindTlk] Please help with advice on accessing my Zoom recordings.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 02:31:20 UTC 2021

Hi, All,

I am fairly new to hosting Zoom meetings, and I am going to be recording our church’s Zoom meeting on Sunday.

I tried it out myself earlier on my own Zoom account.  I was able to record, and, when leaving the meeting, got a message the recording was successfully converted, so far so good.

But then a window came up that has a search field, three options, the middle one being Playback, which is checked.  I kept looking for an OK or Close, or Save, or something that would let me resolve the process, but didn’t know what to do.

I checked in my default place where Zoom recordings are stored, found them, tried entering on one, but nothing happens.

My default player opens, as if to play the recording, but no sound, nothing.

Please advise, and thanks.

Gratefully,

Judy

🌄 (sunrise over mountains)

“embrace each day with His mercies and blessings.”