[BlindTlk] A question about IRS

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 20:41:10 UTC 2021

Thank you Chris and Erica. I feel eddies I’m not the only one having to deal with it I know I did everything right so thanks for your understanding and you all have a great day and hopefully we will all get our returns when they come in I’m looking forward to mine. I was hoping to use part of it in conjunction with some of what I have for my CAL able account to update some access technology needs that I have so that’s why I was mainly asking so I will just keep checking thank you so much. I do have to say though that the IRS to go app is very accessible and I don’t know why I sound very surprised about it though shrug! Even the H&R Block app is very accessible.

Sent from my iPhone