[BlindTlk] What happens to people that are born blind when they become adults? I need to be this specific.

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Tue May 18 13:22:20 UTC 2021

Hello Judy and others, Judy, to answer your questions, I do travel to my
interviews although I've been doing most of my work virtually because of
the pandemic. However, since I am fully vaccinated and we no longer have a
state mask requirement, I will be getting out more.
I can honestly say however, that working remotely is working for me better
than I expected although I prefer to be in an office setting. We don't know
when we will return to our office. I imagine it will be sometime this
summer.
Anyway, when I am going to my assignments I work with a driver that the
newspaper pays by the hour. We don't have comprehensive public
transportation in the Fort Worth area.
Fort Worth has a bus system and paratransit, but I cover an area of our
county which doesn't have public transit.