[BlindTlk] Need an Unzipping Tool for Windows

Raul Gallegos rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue May 18 22:00:29 UTC 2021

Hello, normally I recommend 7zip for its simplicity and versatility.
However, if that is not working for you, I am wondering, what about the zip
folder compression tool that comes native to windows? It is about as easy
as you can get because of how it integrates into the folder system of the
file explorer.