[BlindTlk] blind android users podcast episode 24, lets read with ebook readers and more is now ready for you to listen.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Mon May 24 06:27:02 UTC 2021

hi all.
to listen to this episode, visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com
you can use any podcast player apps.
smart speakers and any internet connected devices that can play podcasts.
if you want short segments of this podcast please visit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utlUn9tPK1I&list=PL5iI0uwraRqr5N_bCo9rgZZ9fbhp1OCWN
please subscribe to the youtube channel and click on notifications and
change it to all, we will start uploading extra content on youtube
that will not feature on our podcast.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvEM-SmpwElNALldhp8hG1g/featured
in this episode we first tell you a way to try out android 12 without
making any modifications to your phone, all you will need is a phone
running android 11 and a unlocked bootloader.
the guide can be found at.
https://blindandroidusers.com/tryout-android-12-without-modifying-your-phone/
then we demo a lot of ebook readers.
then Edword does a part 2 of clubhouse demo
and then we have my android journey from Salih Kunduz
to stay in touch.
send an email to.
contactus at blindandroidusers.com
if you want to send us a prerecorded android journey which we will
feature on our podcast, send it to.
myandroidjourney at blindandroidusers.com
join our mailing group.
blindandroidusers+subscribe at groups.io