[BlindTlk] Swimming lessons

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 22:12:32 UTC 2021

Now memory is coming back.

When we were in Turkey and I was a little kid, many times we would take an all day  outing to Seferihisar Beach, and I loved staying and playing in the water there, although didn't learn to swim until back in the states in second or third grade.  When I was in fourth grade is when we moved to Germany and didn't get back until I was in seventh grade.