[BlindTlk] Save on our latest Talking Daisy Book Reader! Audio Demonstration link included!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat May 29 23:07:17 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Take advantage of this great deal on the most affordable quality
Talking Book Reader available:

Order the Talking 16GB Daisy Book player and receive a holster case at
no extra charbge.

As stated above it has 16GB of internal memory plus it has an SD card
slot for added storage as well as the ability to access files on a
thumb drive connected to the player in the usual manner.

It comes with the high quality Ivona voices built in. Choose between
either Ivona Sally, or Joey, both very high quality voices.

plays all sorts of unprotected files including Daisy books, eBooks,
music, audio books, and even video files! With this player you can
even read MOBI eBooks, Word documents, and even PDF files! As long as
the files are unprotected, it should be able to play them.

It has internet capability for internet radio stations and podcasts!
You can use the builtin internet radio station library plus I also
include hundreds of internet radio station presets that I've prepared!
Included are directions for setting up your own internet radio
stations as well as podcast feeds.

It records from its built-in mic, external mic/line-in, FM stereo
radio, and internet radio. One button recording. Some use it to record
radio and TV shows using the line-in jack for later listening.

Provides 14 hours of battery life on a full charge. Announces when
charging is complete and will shut itself down shortly thereafter.

All yours for just $229.99! Of course you'll also get free personal
assistance from us if you need help with anything regarding this
Talking Book Reader!
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-16GB-Newest-Edition-with-Free-Case_p_111.html

Download the introduction to the Talking Book Reader 2nd Edition at
the below link.
https://od.lk/d/NTVfODkwNDI0Nl8/Introducing%20the%20Talking%20book%20Reader%202nd%20Edition.mp3

You can enable any of your non-Bluetooth devices or Book Players,
basically anything with a headphone jack to work wirelessly with
Bluetooth devices by selecting a Miccus Bluetooth transmitter/receiver
in the combo box or the pages listed below. With all our Bluetooth
items you get instructions from a blind perspective emailed to you
directly!

Portable Swivel Jack RTX bluetooth transmitter/receiver discounted $5
off to just $44.99 right now! Perfect for making your Victor Stream or
any other device with a headphone jack able to connect to your
Bluetooth headphones or speaker! Connect it to your computer's USB
port and have it come through your Bluetooth headset or speaker; great
for making calls or voice chatting! The receiver side speaks
everything from power on through power off! It boasts a range of 100
Feet and much more!
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Miccus-Swivel-Jack-RTX-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver_p_18.html

The Home RTX 2.0 is the home version not designed for portable use. It
can transmit up to 160 feet or more in direct line of sight! Available
right now $5 off for just $54.99!
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-20-Long-Range-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver-_p_120.html

We have the Portable Water Resistant Bluetooth Mini Shower speaker
this week for just $17.99.
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Water-Resistant-Mono-Bluetooth-Mini-Shower-Speaker_p_22.html

Of course we also have some great deals on the Victor Reader Stream,
Victor Reader Trek, and our Talking Daisy Book Reader as always at
very competitive
prices!https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Players_c_35.html

Here's where to read more about our latest Talking MP3 Player and to
place your order:
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Talking-Benji-T-6-Lossless-Hi-Fi-Media-Player-with-Rockbox_p_141.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, Amazon
Pay, and PayPal on line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place your
credit card order or email laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a
PaypalMe link sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com