[BlindTlk] google maps aggro!

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Nov 4 06:00:09 UTC 2021

I tried changing a home address in google maps so those sending bills will
get paid.
I got it to take by clearing the original address then keying in the
street address followed by a space then keying in the zip code and then
saving the address.  google correctly filled in the town state and country
for me.  One of the problems with lots of these web corps is they have no
concept of a mailing address and another address to where mail does not
go.  at least now I got the mailing address correct.  I could enter a zip
plus 4 code but I want to see what happens with this one and how google
reacts to that.  If this change goes through, I may try the zip plus 4
code on an address change after that.
I'm not going to tell any of you what I did which didn't work, you don't
need that information or the aggro that went with finding out this way to
handle the problem.