[BlindTlk] welcome to episode 48 of Blind Android Users podcast.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 05:21:57 UTC 2021

welcome to blind android users podcast episode 48.
if you want to be a part of the recording for our episode 50 which is
on 20th november or our 1 year episode which is on 18th december
please fill this form.
https://blindandroidusers.com/1-year-of-baup/
or send us an email stating for which episode you want to be a part.
contactus at blindandroidusers.com
To listen to this and all previous episodes, please visit.
https://blindandroidusers.com/category/bauposts/shownotes/
to find short segments of this episode please visit.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqotnqWrCPbCXpCLlNJ0Anz1
if you have not seen the review of pixel 6 pro, then
checkout part 1 at.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx8KKhTXqCE
check out part 2 at.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTpBFMnuFN0
to checkout Eyes on Success Episode 2145 on which we were interviewed
click this.
http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/eos_2145_podcast.mp3
this week, as the season of holidays, thanks giving, christmas is
nearing, we decided to talk all about shopping apps.
we demoed Amazon and eBay apps.
in the tip of the week, we answered the most asked question on groups,
does Android have a good RSS reader?
in talkback highlights we show you how to find links or phone numbers
in text messages or any other messaging apps and activate them.
Staying in touch.
Email us with suggestions or comments,
contactus at blindandroidusers.com
Send in your Android journey stories,