[BlindTlk] Braille Bible In Spanish

Taylor Durrett tactiletaylor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 21:39:00 UTC 2021

There’s an organization called braille Bible’s international, their web address is braillebibles.org. I’m not certain whether they have Spanish Bibles, I just received my English one from them. Their email address is info @braillebibles.org if you want to email them and ask them. I just sent them a message, but of course it’s Saturday, so it’ll be a few days before I find out.

Sent from my iPhone