[BlindTlk] Covid long hauler?

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 00:04:49 UTC 2021

Hi,

Is anyone on this list recovered from Covid, yet you are having symptoms
that come and go, even though you no longer have Covid?

One month after recovering from Covid, I started to experience this, and
found I was one of the ten percent recovered known to be a Covid long
hauler.

I am interested in reaching out to others with information I have found, so
if you are interested, please write me off-list, so as not to clutter the
main list.

Thanks.

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings!"