[BlindTlk] A Question about Free Matter for the Blind

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 24 17:43:20 UTC 2021

 I don't even see a table when I click "check availability." I'm using JAWS 18 - that's probably why.
Pirate Ship is totally free, and you get huge discounts. There is a CAPTCHA, but it's accessible - check the "I'm not a robot" check box. Making batches is a pain in the ass though because, if you have two differently sized packages, you have to make a spreadsheet for each one. But I suggested they scrap the spreadsheet feature and replace it with the "create batch" feature USPS has.    On Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 11:34:36 AM EST, Judy Jones via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hi, Jen,

What happens after you click availability is that a table calendar appears, when you hit the link on the date you want to ship, it does look like nothing happens, but the rest of the form should appear below that calendar.  Weird, I know.

Thanks for the pirateship link.  I will have to try it out.