[BlindTlk] 3G phones being phased out in 2022.

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat Nov 27 17:43:11 UTC 2021

You can write info at blindshell.com and see if they can provide a full
list of apps. I've seen Google Lookout, WhatsApp, Be My Eyes, Amazon
shopping, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Shazam, Skype Light, etc. Of
course it has the internet radio stations, youtube, etc, which were
present in the first Blindshell Classic.

Laz.

On 11/27/21, Judy Jones via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Too bad, I would almost purchase it as a backup if that did.
>
> I still am considering it for a backup for my husband, though.
>
> Is there a way to find out what apps are available in the library?
>
> Judy

>>> m
>>> _sourc
>>> e=&utm_placement=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter&
>>> d
>>> ate=No
>>> vember%2025,%202021
>>>

>>> Judy
>>>

>>> "Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings!"

>>> BlindTlk:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/laz%40talkingmp
>>> 3