[BlindTlk] Welcome to episode 50 and 51 of blind android users podcast.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:57:07 UTC 2021

Welcome to episode 50 and 51 of blind android users podcast.

Hi all.
For short segments on episode 50, check out this playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykQex6XRT68&list=PL5iI0uwraRqoJP50sDN3Hw9Wu9PbQz8Q6
in episode 50, we celebrate with some of our listeners.
We talk about gaming on android.
Our listener Joseph Hodge did a demo on audio game hub 2 and how to
play accessible PlayStation games on android using the ppspp emulator.
For short segments of episode 51, check out this playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyX0mfGz6WA&list=PL5iI0uwraRqpHWbXTXnVJwAAtbRjyExGB
in this thanksgiving special episode, we give thanks for everything in
android land.
Warren demos Inware app.
He also shows you ow to fix some problems in google assistant that are
being discussed on our mailing list.
And in talkback highlights Warren shows editing text on phones running
android 10 and lower.

Staying in touch.
Email us with suggestions or comments,
contactus at blindandroidusers.com