[BlindTlk] Packages Left In Bushes

Humberto humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Tue Nov 30 18:30:17 UTC 2021

Hello Justin,

Just as long as USPS has a record of your mailbox, you are registered,
and mail has been scanned to head your way, Inform Delivery will notify
you such mail will be arriving and will give you the images of anything
that has your address in the Recipient area.

JAWS Certified, 2022 <https://freedomscientific.com/training/certification>

NVDA Certified Expert <https://certification.nvaccess.org>