[BlindTlk] hot plates

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 01:39:02 UTC 2021

Hello Justin,
First, I"m sorry that you got rid of your instant pot because there are
resources out there with information on how to use the various functions.
Also, there is a wifi model that works in conjunction with an app. I have
that model and really like it.
I would suggest perhaps getting a countertop grill since you want to cook
fish.

--
Elizabeth Campbell