[BlindTlk] Fwd: [MD-Sligo] Lloyd Gerald Rasmussen Obituary

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 23:01:02 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I'm so sorry to hear about Lloyd's passing. I don't know him personally, but he has made many valuable contributions to this list. He always gave people on here great advice, and I've  found myself in agreement with just about everything he said! He sounds like an amazing individual considering everything he's accomplished, and I'm sure he has served as a role model and mentor to many in the Federation. I think he will be sorely missed by all of us. All my deepest condollences go out to his friends and family.

Sami