[BlindTlk] welcome to blind android users podcast episode 44.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 05:52:38 UTC 2021

Hi all.
Welcome to episode 44 of Blind Android Users Podcast.
For this and all previous episodes go to.
https://blindandroidusers.com/category/bauposts/shownotes/
for short segments of this episode, please check out this Youtube
playlist and subscribe to the channel and turn on notification.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqpfMERAOU90_9mhBI3FYhHY
we talk about our special events, 50th episode and 1 year celebration.
listeners can be a part of it by filling the form on our website.
https://blindandroidusers.com/1-year-of-baup/
In our must have apps we talk about cloud storage and demo all the
popular cloud storage apps like Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega, and
Degoo.
We also show you how to solve the OneDrive offline files bug on android.
In our commentary screen reader segment, we see what is new with the
latest update and how to use multi part gestures.
In talkback highlights we see how to manage volumes and label unlabeled buttons.

Staying in touch.
Email us with suggestions or comments,
contactus at blindandroidusers.com
Send in your Android journey stories,