[BlindTlk] welcome to blind android users podcast episode 45.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 13:03:22 UTC 2021

hi all.
Welcome to blind android users podcast episode 45.
In this episode, we remind our listeners about our special events
coming up in November and December and you can be a part of it by
filling this form.
https://blindandroidusers.com/1-year-of-baup/
we then talk about all thing’s braille on android.
We show you how to connect a braille display to an android device, how
to use braille back, and then comment on brltty and the status of
braille on android.
We have a chat with the developers/ founders of Eyecan app which is an
all in 1 tool for android, its still in beta and lots more features
are being added,
We then have talkback highlights and my android journey by fe done.
Staying in touch.
Email us with suggestions or comments,
contactus at blindandroidusers.com
Send in your Android journey stories,