[BlindTlk] Decline of Hadley

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 20:00:10 UTC 2021

yes, I am very disappointed in the route Hadley has taken. I can use the website, but there is pretty much nothing I want. I was crushed when they took off the Spanish chat. It was quite popular. Most of the things on there people can get other places, and for language, real braille, and math, etc. It's toast. I've thought to ask about it, and maybe I will.

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone