[BlindTlk] Drano and Independence

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 20:37:51 UTC 2021

Absolutely possible, can also do it with liquid plumber.  They would only
hurt your hands if you didn't wash them right away after using.  You aren't
dealing with any acids that will eat your skin in ten seconds.  No worries.

You can feel, as with anything else, to see if your drain is draining, no
problem for you there.

If you have PVC pipes under your sink, you can also place a bucket
underneath and unscrew the u-shaped trap from both ends to eliminate any
clogs.  You need the bucket to catch that little bit of water that stays in
the trap and any clogs that might fall out.

You'll do fine.