[BlindTlk] Using your cane

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 25 20:21:52 UTC 2022

 I use a folding cane and sweep from side to side.
    On Monday, April 25, 2022, 03:11:50 PM EDT, Jamelle via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Since we talked about canes yesterday, I wanted to ask:

1.    Do you use a folded cane?
2.    Yes. I do.

Do you tap your  cane your  from side-to-side?

3.    No I don't. I just drag my cane. So there's the possibility I'll
injure myself.  I'm one of those blind person's who doesn't walk in a
straight line  and I may get off track.
4.    What about you
5.    P.s. Sorry for the errors. I'm not a pro at using technology and
jaws. So the numbers are still appearing in the message.