[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Using your cane

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Apr 25 21:21:09 UTC 2022

Good afternoon, family,

Typically, as a blind traveler I feel comfortable resorting to which
ever technique is needed changing environmental factors (I.E) the
terrain to decide in which manner I am to take in information about
the surroundings, so sometimes it proves constant contact, while
other times it is tapping (when audio feedback is needed, mostly.)
But it's important to me that I meet any travel challenge and not
rule out particular techniques because it doesn't happen to be my normal.