[BlindTlk] Using your cane

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:59:31 UTC 2022

I sometimes just sweep the cane and mostly tap it. You won’t miss much tapping it; it isn’t that high in the air. Sometimes because I don’t want to hit a curb so hard and trip (I seem able to do that more often) pushing it in front of me and arking it seems to work well for me, but I still mostly tap it.

Cindy Lou
Sent from my iPad