[BlindTlk] Music Media Question

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Wed Apr 27 16:20:39 UTC 2022

Hi, if she has access to Wi-Fi where she is at, I would highly recommend an
Amazon echo dot. This is a smaller speaker that while it does not have big
booming sound, sounds pretty decent for what it is. If she is able to speak
it, she could say something like, alexa, play Christian music. You will
need to configure it with an Amazon account whether it is yours or hers,
and there will need to be decent Wi-Fi where it is located. If you have
Amazon echo speakers where you live, you could even possibly set up a drop
in feature to speak with her anytime as well. Similar things have been done
with others that I have helped with who have elderly parents or family
members in similar situations.

--
Raul Gallegos - President
National Association of Guide Dog Users