[BlindTlk] searching facebook

jmail201586 at yahoo.com jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 16:48:48 UTC 2022

Hey Justin,
Here's what I just did when you sent this question to the group. I, like
you, had a hard time with facebook. However I just went on to the site
(Using Ms. Edge) and there's an option at the top of my personal page that
says "Search." After I type in what I was going to search for I press space.
(You know how those websites have the option to select  space and/or enter)
By choosing space, my information  went on to the website and I was able to
get some results back. (I hope that I'm making sense)
Good luck!