[BlindTlk] searching facebook

Danielle (Shives) Manke shives1 at myactv.net
Sat Aug 13 22:41:07 UTC 2022

If I understand correctly, you want to search the list of people you are already friends with for certain characteristics. I'm not sure of a way to specifically do that. The only thing I would know of is to put the college or whatever in the Facebook search box, and people who have that college listed on their profile should come up, but that would probably include both people you are already friends with and those that you're not. Otherwise, I don't think there's an easy way to do what you want to do, as the only other thing I know of is to read through your entire friends list, and the attribute you're looking for might be shown with people's names. Also, almost all Facebook activity can be done on the mobile site. Sorry I can't be more help.

Danielle

---- On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 12:23:03 -0400 Justin Williams via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote ---

How do I search facebook, just in my friends section using something like,
the college, or something like that?

Such as, people who attended crolina?

Do I have to be on the big site, or can I do it on the mobile site?

How does that work?

I'm just looking to search my friends on facebook.

Thanks,

Justin