[BlindTlk] moving keys

madison.martin2000 at outlook.com madison.martin2000 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 23 19:24:06 UTC 2022

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to take a key off of one keychain and put it on a
different one? My neighbours just gave me a keychain and I want to put my house
key on it but I can't figure out how to get it off of the keychain that it's on
currently. Before anyone asks both keychains have a ring on them, so all I need
to know how to do is to get the key off of one ring and put it onto the other
ring. I know I could ask my parents for help but I figure that I should be able
to do this without sighted assistance. Really hope someone can help me; any help
is greatly appreciated!!
Madison