[BlindTlk] moving keys

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 24 16:54:20 UTC 2022

 Madison, were you able to remove the key successfully?
    On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 06:24:23 PM EDT, Jude DaShiell via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 I am not sure I understand your message exactly, but if you have or set up
a paypal account and you know the email address of the person to be paid,
you can send money that way.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.