[BlindTlk] applying toothpaste

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:05:21 UTC 2022

Hello Madison,

OK here is my solution and it’s an easy one. Don’t bother putting the toothpaste on your brush just squirt it directly into your mouth! Can have your own personal tube of toothpaste if it would gross out anybody else but it works perfectly and I’ve done it most of my life! You can also measure out the amount you want.

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer