[BlindTlk] Some items of interest to people who like to read Christian fiction and also anyone who is blind that might want a place to advertise anything.

Dana Leet danamarieleet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 20:19:03 UTC 2022

Just thought I would mention if you want to advertise anything you have for sale, or something you want to buy, if you want to advertise an event, radio show, podcast, a group that you own anywhere, anything you want to advertise that is blind is related as welcome on my Facebook group the blind vine. So if you would like to find it it’s on Facebook and it is called the blind vine. If you’re interested in reading Christian fiction we have a Christian fiction book club that we pick a book monthly on Facebook and we also have some groups on WhatsApp messenger for readers if you’re interested by all means let me know. Dana