[BlindTlk] "Hanging up the Harness"

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Dec 5 18:52:37 UTC 2022

Hi, the link is in the original message. The only issue I found is that
it might not have been a live link. So, selecting it, copying it, and
pasting it into a browser will work. However, I have pasted the link,
which can be clicked/tapped/pressed-enter on below.

https://nfb.org/blog/hanging-harness

On 12/5/2022 12:34 PM, Pamela Dominguez via BlindTlk wrote:

> So, where is the blog post?  I thought you gave a direct link to it.
> It seems to be a link to the NFB website.  Pam.

> Windows

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, /NAGDU/
346.439.7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/nagdu/>
Join NAGDU on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow
NAGDU on Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>
"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan